Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shakka
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes/no?

Maybe as a stretch goal? (Myth for example added german and french).

Would love to back the project, but we have a few people in our gaming group who have problems with english games.

Any Info would be nice.

TY, Shaka
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree with the request. Any chance for other languages would be cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We might easily translate the rules, but there's a lot of text on the cards as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shakka
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
... and thats why we want localized versions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico Luison
Italy
Camisano Vicentino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As previously said, I'm here for the italian version.
Obviously it's not a language problem, it's a volume problem.
Often GD is compared to Zombicide: with 2.000.000$ you can do a lot of things ^_^'
But at this moment, Ares Games have less than 600 backers, so we have to wait and be patient.
Translate some cards is NOT the problem, and there's a lot of fans that will do it for free.
I hope that Ares Games don't go to fill the game with a lot of fluff stuff only to satisfy the backers.
GD is not a lot of plastic minis, GD (and games in general) is gameplay.
Filling games with new minis you have to pay for, is interesting, but not all.
So we can support GD spreading the word and the autors
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Federico, I agree. In GD, gameplay is important. Each figure is unique and different, and impacts gameplay. We won't throw in figures just for the sake of bumping up the KS, that's for sure. Still, there are several interesting stretch goals ahead which are very good both in terms of added production value, and enhanced gameplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
And regarding languages... Ares is a company publishing games for the English market. We are sure that if we make the KS a success, some of our partners (who already took notice of the project) will bring to their local markets localized edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico Luison
Italy
Camisano Vicentino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure that Ares Games doesn't need a fan translation of the rules ^_^'
There are a lot of GD fans, this is our way to tell you that we are supporting the game ^_^'
I've talked with Simone Romano and Nunzio Surace and they have great ideas for this game.
I know that you have some big surprises for us, but the backers are always hungry and have no patience.
I've seen too much games on KS with a lot of stuff but no time to playtest it.
3 months to adjust gameplay and to implement new features added to satisfy the backers? Definitely not!
GD comes with missions that are balanced and tested. Throwing new minis into the box means that you must rewrite them.
Obviously GD is a project still completed, not a work-in-progress game, so I'm not worry about it.
I know it and I hope backers will understand it.
Don't ask for more copies of the same minis, wait and you'll have a whole new game.
Give them the time to reach some stretch goals ^_^'
Compare it to other games doesn't really help: every game is a different experience. If you don't like GD, it's not a problem.
If you are saying that Zombicide offers more stuff, well sit down with me and wait the 2.000.000$ stretch goal ^_^'
Thanks in advance for your opinions: you can disagree with me, but world is still the best place where I want to live.
Best regards
Federico
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.