Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Nord
Germany
Wiesbaden
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guardians Chronicles is now live on Kickstarter http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iello/guardians-chronicl...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
MDRockstar wrote:
More add-ons! more add-ons!
Why? You can already spend over $200 to get all of the actual game components (not counting painted minis and such). I like having all of the options for a game and $200 is already enough to really make me have to think about this one a lot before I pull the trigger. You can't plan a KS campaign around needing a bunch of $800 backers for a board game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MDRockstar wrote:
I was just thinking about an unique character that is not actually in the base game.(20$ more)
Because all add-ons right now are already in the base game.

Good to know. They might want to consider some clarification.

Edit: Looks like I wasn't the only person a little confused. They re-did some of their descriptions and it's much clearer now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jones
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cold_fuzion wrote:
MDRockstar wrote:
I was just thinking about an unique character that is not actually in the base game.(20$ more)
Because all add-ons right now are already in the base game.

Good to know. They might want to consider some clarification.

I agree, they need to do some work on this campaign.

The game looks interesting, but they have backer levels for which you are paying for extras like special dice and pre-painted minis...and then some of the stretch goals undercut those by including them for free. Doesn't make much sense to me.

And the delivery date of Oct seems very optimistic considering they are not showing finished minis. That is a turnaround time of 3 and 1/2 months from the end of the campaign!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Highlord Tamburlaine
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot of this has been clarified up in their comments, but MAN do they need to get that thing straightened out.

The prepainted stretch goal is JUST for the heroes and bad guy in the box. Not any of the exclusives or additional purchases. I don't think it covers minion robots either, or any of the extra villains that come in the 160 dollar pledge.

A lot of their pledge levels seem to be including all the exclusives. The 160 pledge seems to include all the various extra purchases.

I too find it incredibly hard to believe this game is going to be shipping out in October, when there isn't a single finalized looking piece of the game available to view on the site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, they have posted a few of the minis on their Facebook page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Highlord Tamburlaine
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Duly noted.

Looks like they've been plugging away at it then.

Can't wait to see what the tiles are like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gambit The Rajin Cajun
France
flag msg tools
Hello people !

Here are pictures of some items you ll find in the game :

I hope you ll like it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.