France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
Hihihi... Stop that, I'm ticklish !
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I apologize if answers have already been given...

Is it allowed to use several artifacts on the same die at the same time ? Two different ones ? Two of the same ?
For instance giving defense +12 by using two +6 armors...

Theoden makes units go back to active pool "when scored". If these units have been prepared and are used by another player, they are immediately moved to the used pile and their owner get 1 Glory point for each. Does the Theoden effect then takes place ? Or is this "scoring" meant to be only the full one in the step 1 of the player's turn ?

Thank you

Regards,

Thomas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emma
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can attach as many items as you want to a fellow.

I don't think theoden works for prepared units scoring. As I think it is referring to the scoring phase only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Lajeunesse
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
Hihihi... Stop that, I'm ticklish !
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you

For Theoden, I thought too that it seemed a bit too powerful for it to work without the danger of receiving Sauron's attack...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stu ma
Germany
HD
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hm, I'm not sure here. Had the same question. There are other cards causing similiar effects. We need an official answer here I think. The other question I have here is, is theoden moved to the active pool as well or only the other units?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jer Wolfe
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Theoden: when scored...
... all of your Fellows who score move to your "Active Pool"

It is a timing issue here.

Theoden is still in the "Muster Area" as well as any other Fellows who have scored during Phase 1: Score, when his ability triggers because he scored.
But his ability does not change Phase 1: Score, order...
Scoring happens first, then next move all Units from your "Muster Area" to your "Used Pile".

So Theoden's ability effect happens and targets all Fellows who scored, including him. So all Fellows move to Active Pool including Theoden.

Unless we hear officially something different this is how we play it.

EDIT- They could also have meant for Theoden scoring in the Prepared Area, during another players turn also.

Technically you could have 3 Fellows in the "Prepared Area" and someone uses them so they do score and if Theoden was also in the "Prepared Area" then his effect would trigger.
And all 4 dice would then go to the "Active Pool" instead of the "Used Pile".

I am thinking they mean Phase 1: Score. But I can see either way, or both, being correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.