Cadrick Loh
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Let say the Mastermind has captured 2 bytanders, after I defeat 1 of its tactics, should I claim all the bystanders or I should defeat all the 4 tactics then only can claim the bystanders?

If an effect says, "after defeat Mastermind then you can gain something", that "defeat" is referring to only one of the tactics or it means all tactics have been defeated?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knobbly Savage
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules p. 14 wrote:
Note: Defeating any Mastermind Tactic card
lets you rescue all the Bystanders currently
under that Mastermind and put them into
your Victory Pile.

Defeating the Mastermind is basically a shorthand for defeating a Mastermind Tactic, so if you have for example Hawkeye's impossible Trickshot which lets you rescue three Bystanders for each Villain and Mastermind you defeat and you have enough attack to defeat the Mastermind twice, you get 6 Bystanders from the pile (and if the Mastermind had Bystanders, then you get those after the first attack).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cadrick Loh
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
KnobblySavage wrote:
Rules p. 14 wrote:
Note: Defeating any Mastermind Tactic card
lets you rescue all the Bystanders currently
under that Mastermind and put them into
your Victory Pile.

Defeating the Mastermind is basically a shorthand for defeating a Mastermind Tactic, so if you have for example Hawkeye's impossible Trickshot which lets you rescue three Bystanders for each Villain and Mastermind you defeat and you have enough attack to defeat the Mastermind twice, you get 6 Bystanders from the pile (and if the Mastermind had Bystanders, then you get those after the first attack).

Thanks for the clarification
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.