Europe Engulfed» Forums » Rules

Subject: EE Optional Rule 13.24 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Detlef Forward
Canada
flag msg tools
Hello,
I'm playing a game of EE using the optional rules from Chapter 13. Rule 13.24 talks about the partial builds of Fleet Points, ASW and FLAK. I do a partial ASW build in JanFeb1940, one in MarApr1940 and I complete the ASW build in MayJune1940. So I can't raise my ASW level again in 1940 but can I do two more partial builds of ASW in 1940 so when JanFeb1941 comes, I do my final partial build then and then that is my raising for 1941? I mean Fleet Point builds are only allowed every other turn but the partial builds are allowed every turn so it stands to reason that the ASW partial build is allowed whenever as long as the FINAL build is only once per calender year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Young
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
13.24 indicates that the build marker must be placed on the Jan/Feb turn box for the following year for annual builds, meaning that construction on that item may not begin again until Jan/Feb of the following year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.