Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Durst
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I come home yesterday and there is my box of TT on my doorstep. Thinking this must be some mistake, I open up the package and discover an awesome game box, cool plastic dinosaurs and just all around great components. Surely you jest though? This cannot be the kickstarter game I backed a month ago. How the heck did they meet their deadline when the norm is to be 5-6 months late? I'll tell you how; WITCHCRAFT! I'll be inviting over a couple priests tonight to exorcise my box of any bad spirits just to be sure...

In all seriousness, I cannot believe how quickly, professionally and well done this project was. I really do love the box, insert and components. I took it to my game group last night and had a romping good time sending raptors, T-Rexs and pterodactyls to eat each others dinosaurs. I would definitely back again from this company. Well done guys, this is how a Kickstarter should be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
This was more of a preorder than a normal KS campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools

I saw this in a brick and mortar store more than a month ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Sheldon
United States
Springfield
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived Friday afternoon. Game looks great! Hoping to get it to the table tomorrow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.