Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Don't be nosy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can purchase a set of stainless steel tokens by sending me a PM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heather Walters

Peninsula
Ohio
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came within a few days! Love them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered. Thanks for offering these, I just got the game yesterday and it was a big hit with the family, but no one liked the cubes, so these fancy tokens are going to make the game rock even harder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Miguez
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got into this game, and those red cubes are subpar. Ordered these as soon as I saw them! Looking forward to playing with them when they arrive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Waldron
United States
Skaneateles
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine within a couple days and they are great. Wonderfully made. They give the game a bit more weight with a nicer feel. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Miguez
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received! Quality stuff!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
These seem to have made their way to the designer of the game! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Rowland
United States
Mobile
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Never know what's next.
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't go visit him and not take a set...

I will say Seiji was thrilled to receive them. He is such an incredibly nice guy and he was very thankful to Dan for making them.

And quit bashing my red cubes, they do fine!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Touriño
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How do the heart tokens affect the portability of the game? Some of the magic of Love Letter is that I can carry it around in my jeans' the front pocket without issue. Do the hearts make the game significantly more bulky?

"Is that Love Letter or are you happy to see me?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Don't be nosy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AEGTodd wrote:
I couldn't go visit him and not take a set...

I will say Seiji was thrilled to receive them. He is such an incredibly nice guy and he was very thankful to Dan for making them.

And quit bashing my red cubes, they do fine!

Ahh so it was you who came up with the red cubes! I suppose a great big thank you is in order then. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Don't be nosy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
atourino wrote:
How do the heart tokens affect the portability of the game? Some of the magic of Love Letter is that I can carry it around in my jeans' the front pocket without issue. Do the hearts make the game significantly more bulky?

"Is that Love Letter or are you happy to see me?"

I wouldn't say significantly more bulky but a set of tokens weights half a pound so it will feel like you have a big pocket full of change.

I managed to source some 1/8" thick aluminum from a friend and I'm going to try cutting some aluminum hearts. They will be significantly less durable than the stainless steel however they will be about 1/5th of the weight. Will also try to get some anodized red to see how they look. No timetable on the aluminum hearts and I am a notorious procrastinator so if you're as impatient as I am lazy and want some tokens now, I would suggest grabbing the stainless ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Touriño
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably not a big issue as I can carry the wooden cubes as the portable solution while using the pimpin' heart tokens for any games at my house.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Short
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sansdeity wrote:
I managed to source some 1/8" thick aluminum from a friend and I'm going to try cutting some aluminum hearts. They will be significantly less durable than the stainless steel however they will be about 1/5th of the weight. Will also try to get some anodized red to see how they look. No timetable on the aluminum hearts and I am a notorious procrastinator so if you're as impatient as I am lazy and want some tokens now, I would suggest grabbing the stainless ones.

Ooo... the lighter weight is very attractive to me. Any chance the aluminum ones will drop the price a little?

Thanks for making cool accessories.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heather Walters

Peninsula
Ohio
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For me portability is not an issue, because I carry a purse... :whistle: The new bag folds and fits in the bag the game came with...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziekke
msg tools
Are these still available?

I've sent a couple PMs for international shipping estimate but haven't gotten any responses yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Don't be nosy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes Ziekke, these are still available.

For Canada, I've been quoted some outrageous prices. Recently I asked USPS how much to ship one of the packages to Quebec and they said $34.95. I'll have to explore FedEx, DHL, and UPS to see what they would charge.

To order, just send me a PM!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Bowlds
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
Received mine quickly and they are great...nice weight! Thanks so much for offering these!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the cost of the tokens not including shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.