Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a file called Taj_Mahal_eng.pdf that's 1.5 MB. It's not on BGG and I don't see it at any other normal games rules site. Where did I get this file from? It's much better than all the others here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Heidenreich
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
MilwaukeeTEG
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It might have been a scan of the Rio Grande rules that was out here but yanked. I think I have the same one you do as I looked again, and didn't see it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duffy
United States
Phoenixville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Mr Worf.....Fire!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gary is correct. If you search via Google on the exact file name you will get one hit, which is a Google Cache of the page from Feb 2005 showing the, now-deleted, file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's probably still on the alea site.

These: http://www.aleaspiele.de/Pages/DownloadI/?Delimiter=.&File=I... ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are better than those. They look almost exactly like the Dutch rules here, but in English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah...I have that one, plus a full colour PDF of the English rules 1.6 megs with graphics too, but it isn't RGG, and it isn't the text one on the Alea site. I have no idea where I got it. Perhaps BGG last year and it was yanked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hong Yun Tan
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
can anyone upload this file so I can download? I have the german version and I do not have a english rules with have the graphics, it is hard for me to follow those text only rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.