United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are any other geeks living in Watertown right now?

Crazy!!

I work at Harvard, but everything is closed. We've been inside with doors locked and window blinds closed since we woke up this morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stay safe!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
A manhunt? Wow I haven't been following the news except for the fact that they are looking for 2 MIT students.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heliconia wrote:
A manhunt? Wow I haven't been following the news except for the fact that they are looking for 2 MIT students.

Yeah. They held up a 7-11 in Cambridge, hijacked a car, shot and killed a police officer at MIT, threw explosives at the police.

One of the brothers was shot and killed. The other one was spotted a few blocks away from our house. Manhunt continues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Stay safe. I was just watching the live WCVB feed. Nuts.

Anybody from MA here needs to follow the news and keep their eyes peeled. There was a report that this guy may have explosives strapped to him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got 'im.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That they did. About half a mile from my house, too. robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
PomInNZ wrote:
talusproteus wrote:
That they did. About half a mile from my house, too. robot

Looks like the older brother was the really dangerous one. Once he was dead the kid just found somewhere to hide, and probably cry.

I don't know anything about this particular individual, but sociopaths are often engaging and well liked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.