jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Getting Married in TWO MONTHS!!! Auction to surprise my future wife!!!! Antike, Epic Duels, Fury of Dracula!!!

Getting married to my best friend, and love of my life on June 14th!!! Help us make the day special - I am going to surprise Rach with something we couldn't afford without this little auction - a photobooth!!! She has always talked about wanting one for our wedding, but we had to cut it because it wasn't in our budget. Hopefully after this auction I'll be able to book one and surprise her!!!

Some GREAT games in here!!!

OOP Antike with plastic storage!!
OOP Epic Duels in great condition!!!
OOP Fury of Dracula in great condition!!!
OOP Triumvirate

And more!!!

Rapa Nui (English rules included)
Memoir '44
Pillars of the Earth
MIL (1049)

ALL WITH LOW SRs and BINs!!!

Ends Sunday, April 21st between 5 and midnight PST.

Thanks for making our wedding even more special!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: two days left in my Auction - added MORE GAMES!!! Antike, Epic Duels, Fury of Dracula LOW SRs (some not met yet) and BINs!!!
Last day for my auction!!!

Thanks for all your support in making my wedding day super special!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: LAST DAY for my Auction!! Antike, Epic Duels, Fury of Dracula LOW SRs (some not met yet) and BINs!!!
Last minute price drops on Star Wars: The Card Game and War of the Ring (Second Edition)!!!

Also, added a NEW IN SHRINK copy of Clash of Cultures!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.