Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night, I dreamed that I had invented an aerosol spray can with the nozzle on both ends. This way, if you grab a spray can upside down, you don't have to waste time flipping the can over to use it. I'll be looking for Kickstarter donations soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business.
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you store the can?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
a lid on both ends!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
berserkley wrote:
Last night, I dreamed that I had invented an aerosol spray can with the nozzle on both ends. This way, if you grab a spray can upside down, you don't have to waste time flipping the can over to use it. I'll be looking for Kickstarter donations soon.

If I had a nickel for ever second that I've wasted flipping over an aerosol spray can that was upside-down, I'd almost be a nickellaire!

Start planning your retirement; you'll be rolling in sweet Kickstarter funds in no time. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shumyum
United States
flag msg tools
badge
♒♒♒♒♎♒♒♒♒ sloooowly sinking
You've been scooped.

http://www.google.com/patents/US6196421

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
But you've only solved half the problem, because think of all the time you've wasted trying to find the front of the nozzle! What you need is for both your nozzles to spray in all 4 directions, and BAM, start ordering the gourmet Kraft Dinner! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
squash wrote:
But you've only solved half the problem, because think of all the time you've wasted trying to find the front of the nozzle! What you need is for both your nozzles to spray in all 4 directions, and BAM, start ordering the gourmet Kraft Dinner! cool

Even still,

Think about the Z axis...

3D aersol spray!

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
bulldog93 wrote:
How do you store the can?

Make it a square can!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DKahnt wrote:
squash wrote:

Even still,

Think about the Z axis...

3D aersol spray!

-DK

Also, 3D pepper spay! To make sure you hit the eyes of any attacker.

(What, do you worry about your eyes when you are about to be stabbed or worse???)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.