2 Posts

Storm Hollow: A Storyboard Game» Forums » General

Subject: Den of Darkness Adventure rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernardo Rodrigues
msg tools
Hello,

I'm new here at BoardGameGeek, and I've recently found about this game. I'm thinking about pre-ordering it, but first I would like to give it a try. Apparently the links from the kickstater project are off (rules and adventure). Is it possible for anyone to make them available again, or upload them as a file here? Thank you very much!

And sorry for my poor English ):
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Escapade Crew
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
Hi!

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately we had to pull the files due to the trademark issues we were facing regarding the name. We are working on an updated print and play reflecting the new name and also the changes in material over the last 6 months of development. If you would like to receive those files when they are ready, please email Randy at escapadegames (at) gmail (dot) com and sign up for the final beta test. Once the testing has finished we're planning to make a full rules preview and sample adventure available here on BGG before the retail launch. Sorry we're in a state of limbo, but with the old files having the "Story Realms" name and logo we can't continue distributing them and we ask that anyone who has them also please refrain from posting to make sure we don't have any continued trouble/dispute. We will get something out to folks as soon as we can, and plan to do lots more previews here as we get ready to launch the game. Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Angie, Escapade Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.