Pseudo Nym
msg tools
First, hats off to the good people at Cryptozoic for this amazing game! My friends and I are really enjoying sitting around the kitchen table, fighting the forces of the Enemy, and trying to keep Sean Bean alive.

I have a question regarding Lurtz in Impossible Mode. When a player guesses incorrectly during Lurtz's Group Ambush, that player is out of the game. Are players who are "out of the game" still able to compete for the highest Victory Point count at the end of the game?

Take care all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Lurtz killed you, so you are out of the game and not eligible to win.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pseudo Nym
msg tools
Thank you, good sir!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eskew
United States
Bloomington
IN
flag msg tools
Kind of lame, in my humble opinion. An entire game canned because you don't guess odd or even correctly. Hmm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's called impossible mode for a reason. Feel free to only play the regular version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will. There's a difference between making the game harder and making the game cheap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played the game loads of times, and I haven't got round to playing impossible mode yet. I think I might not even get to it. I play to enjoy myself, and, while it was good of Cryptozoic to put an alternative in, I'm fine without it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.