Ghost Stories» Forums » Rules

Subject: shields... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michał Caban
Poland
Piekary Śląskie
flag msg tools
I have a few questions concerning shields.

First of all, shields are usually on 1-resistance ghosts....
so when on the Circle of prayer is a tao token with a given colour (e.g.red) in order to exorcise this ghost do you have to use one of your tao token (also red) or do I just have to say that I'm exorcising this ghost and killing it instantly loosing only my action.

Second question. let's say I have 2 ghosts a tormentor and one with a shield, those the shield also apply to the tormentor or only to the ghost with the shield.

Thanks for answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kejben wrote:
I have a few questions concerning shields.

First of all, shields are usually on 1-resistance ghosts....
so when on the Circle of prayer is a tao token with a given colour (e.g.red) in order to exorcise this ghost do you have to use one of your tao token (also red) or do I just have to say that I'm exorcising this ghost and killing it instantly loosing only my action.
If the Tao Token on the Circle Of Prayer matches the color of the ghost, then that ghost with only 1 resistance of that color will die when you take an action to fight it.

Kejben wrote:
Second question. let's say I have 2 ghosts a tormentor and one with a shield, those the shield also apply to the tormentor or only to the ghost with the shield.

Thanks for answers.
Only the ghost with the shield is immune to Tao Dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manary Corte
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
Best game of all time...
badge
...Twilight Imperium 3!
mbmbmbmbmb
The shields only apply to the ghosts which features them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Caban
Poland
Piekary Śląskie
flag msg tools
Thanks for answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.