Gabriel
Canada
flag msg tools
I'm starting a group with some friends, and we're looking for books (Core Rulebook, 1 copy of the Game Master's Guide or whatever PF calls it, and maybe a bestiary).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregor Terrill
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you looking for new or used books? You can find Pathfinder stuff at Fandom II, on Laurier between Metcalfe and Elgin. Otherwise, there's a local RPG group on Meetup, you might ask there: http://www.meetup.com/ottawa-gatineau-gamers-group/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel
Canada
flag msg tools
New for myself, but some of my players may prefer used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Villeneuve
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Fandom II on Laurier stocks tons of pathfinder stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Valenta
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also find them at http://playtimegamesonline.com. It's an on-line store but it's in Ottawa and you can arrange local pickup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Paradis
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, most of Pathfinder's stuff is under an open gaming license and ca be found online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J R
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
I believe both Amazon.ca and Chapters Indigo have most of the Pathfinder books with free shipping (on orders over 25) and typically 30-50% of the MSRP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Paradis
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're willing to check online like J R suggested, Starlit Citadel had a boatload of Pathfinder stuff on sale two weeks ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J R
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
I dig Starlit Citadel for RPGs too as they carry a broader selection then Amazon/Chapters.

Meeplemart also carries Pathfinder and a few of the other popular lines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tao Wong
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are cutting back on our current Pathfinder stock in terms of the Adventure Paths and Campaign Settings, though we'll continue to bring in the hardcover books. However, we can and do order from Paizo so we generally can get anything that is still in-print in if you are looking for special order items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Paradis
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tired wrote:
We are cutting back on our current Pathfinder stock in terms of the Adventure Paths and Campaign Settings, though we'll continue to bring in the hardcover books. However, we can and do order from Paizo so we generally can get anything that is still in-print in if you are looking for special order items.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! But "yes" to good customer service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.