Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam Butler
United States
Fort Walton Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if there are any plans to modify the existing Vassal mod to include the expansion stuff? I have a hard time going back, although I do like the Vassal system overall. Solo with Volkaire is certainly superior to without, though. (The primary reason I'd do Vassal is for being able to save Solo games, so I could split a session over multiple days with small chunks of time, if needed...that would let me get more plays.)

Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Nassau County
New York
flag msg tools
I was expecting your reasoning would include something about having cats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Coolen
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lankyb wrote:

I just wanted to give this a second thumb!!
But I cant so here's some stars instead
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Butler
United States
Fort Walton Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lankyb wrote:

Not too far off -- how about kids under the age of 8, including a 2-year-old? lol

Leaving the board set up for an extended period of time is just not an option, regardless

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you aren't on the mailing list already and you own the expansion just geekmail me your e-mail address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim OConnor
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm with you there. With a now 1 year old, I don't have a lot of time...and with 2 cats, there is no way of leaving the game setup.

I've been out of the loop of the first Vassal module for the original game being released (neat, 1.0 was released on my birthday!), so I'm ecstatic that that even exists. However, I've been playing expansion only for my last 4-5 games, so I too don't want to go back to "the way things were"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seppel (BGG)
Germany
Kirchzarten
B-W
flag msg tools
Meowww
mbmbmbmb
Benkyo wrote:
If you aren't on the mailing list already and you own the expansion just geekmail me your e-mail address.
It's really great what you're doing with this module! kiss

Only one thing I couldn't find til now: how to play with the dummy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Dummy has been moved to the Volkare window, as the same set of tactic cards are used by one or the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melkor RDC
msg tools
Hi man
I am also looking for the module of the lost legion expansion to solo play games in multiple sessions. Do you think you can send it to me please?

Greetings and thanks
Eduardo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.