Subject: WizKids Replacement Time? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Victor
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
I recently ordered this from Amazon. Unfortunately, several cards were bent/marked and nearly all of the map files were off center. I filled out the form and emailed WizKids replacements on Monday evening but they have not responded. How long do they usually take to get back to an email request?

I may consider just returning it if they do not get back to me by Monday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Franka
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I have used the website to request replacements for several games (more than one Quarriors, ST:Fleet Captains, and Mage Knight) and almost every time, they took about four weeks to mail the replacement. The website stated that the request had been submitted and didn't change for about four weeks each time that I used it. Every time, I got pretty worried that I would never get my replacements and that my requests were lost in some system, never to be addressed. But every time, just when I would get really antsy and kind of angry at the delay, I would get an email stating that my replacement had been shipped. After that, it would usually be about three days or so before they showed up in my mailbox.

I'm not going to pass judgment one way or the other on how long each request took to fill. But each request did eventually get filled, usually after about the same period of waiting, and they were always filled correctly.

So it is not quick. But they will get the replacements to you eventually. I'll leave it up to you to decide if you can wait that long for your request to be fulfilled or you feel the need to return your game instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.