Subject: Roll For It now on KickStarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Theresa Porter

Bellingham
Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmb

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/781219801/roll-for-it?re...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray W
msg tools
Thanks Dorthy! We really appreciate the support at Calliope Games. Roll For It! is awesome fun for everyone. Please check it out: http://kck.st/YAyBSc Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic! Thanks! Here is a link to the announcement on the crowdfunding thread here at BGG!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/12058547#12058547

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks interesting!

If I may, having the updates "for backers only" on the KS page ain't a grand idea. People who browse KS like to read those updates, to see where things are at.

Also, I was wondering if the project had any stretch rewards planned. I don't want to sound greedy, but hey, this is Kickstarter!

And one last thing: do Canadian residents have to pay full international shipping?

Thanks.

E

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be curious to know if things like lapel pins have ever swayed anyone to back at a higher level. The game looks interesting, but the only way I'd ever back higher than the base would be if additional game play or premium game parts were being offered...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Amiral wrote:
If I may, having the updates "for backers only" on the KS page ain't a grand idea. People who browse KS like to read those updates, to see where things are at.

Only the first update was for backers only, and that was because it had Top Secret information on how to vote for which design you like best, which is...well, for backers only! Subsequent updates probably will not be blocked and will be open to all...unless they contain more Top Secret stuff (and then I promise it'll be worth it to pledge and have a look)!

Amiral wrote:
Also, I was wondering if the project had any stretch rewards planned. I don't want to sound greedy, but hey, this is Kickstarter!

We do have some fun ideas for stretch goals that will be revealed as we get a bit further along in the campaign. Interesting things abound!

Amiral wrote:
And one last thing: do Canadian residents have to pay full international shipping?

I don't have answer to this one, but I will let you know ASAP!

Thanks!!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Emmanuel, the answer to your last question is yes, shipping to Canada is included in the extra international shipping charge. It's a flat-rate for shipping anywhere outside the U.S.

We could check and see if a better rate is available after the campaign ends, but no promises!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Ingersoll
United States
Port Orange
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game prompted me to sign up for my first KickStarter!
It looks like something that my entire family will play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Ingersoll
United States
Port Orange
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my copy of the game today!

Played my 8 year old grand daughter and barely won. She loves the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rmingersoll wrote:
Received my copy of the game today!

Played my 8 year old grand daughter and barely won. She loves the game!

You have no idea how happy it made me to read this! Thanks for posting, and have fun rolling!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.