Subject: Deck builder for Android: Netrunner rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Vandiver
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
This is a work in progress, and it's no one near complete, but it is technically rather usable so I figured I would go ahead and release it.

http://www.sublab.net/netrunner

Feedback would be much appreciated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Streicher
msg tools
mbmb
Desire hd android 2: pop up closing immediately opens a new One. Will check it out on the pc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Immediate cosmetic feedback: resize those images so they're all the same dimensions. It doesn't make a functional difference, I know, but it's wildly disorienting to see the images shrink and grow as you mouse over the card names.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Brock
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You also need to add in the possibility of up to 3 of each core card. Alot of people have bought more than 1 core set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sjel
Netherlands
Rotterdam Area
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some quick feedback after a quick test.

Could you add the total number of cards selected in the deck per category? e.g. assets: (5)

Can you add a different marker or color to the different types of ice?
So you can instantly see how many you have selected of each type of ice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David H
United States
Unspecified
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to include colored influence pips next to out-of-faction cards in the proposed decks.

Since a lot of deck construction comes from wrestling with influence, you might want to make the "usable cards with influence left filter" something the user can toggle rather than automatic. The only way for someone to see all their options would be let go of cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Vandiver
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Just letting you guys know I took your feedback. The following things are now included:

* You can disable the influence enforcement (so the cards are not hidden)
* You can disable individual card amounts (meaning 3 cards are always available)
* Resized all the images so they are now the same dimensions
* Filters, grouping and settings are now saved between sessions
* Groups will now display their contained card counts

I will be adding colors soon, once I decide how I want that to look. It should not take very long.

As far as adding the pips, that was not done as it makes the interface a little busy. If you want, you can simply change the group by value in the pull down to "influence" to see what is where. That doesn't help too much for cards already in your deck but it's better than nothing.

I'll be working on giving you an out-of-faction influence indicator soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.