Goran M
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!

I guess it could be a blind shot but what the heck.

Situation:
I managed to collect almost all of my "grail" games, and i still miss a few of them. One is Virgin Queen. I haven't seen it available somewhere near these parts. If i buy it from abroad, it would easily pass 140-150$ mark when i add all the shipping costs and taxes.

Solution:
Now, if someone from USA or Canada is planning to visit Croatia in the near future and has a little space available in his/her backpack I am willing to offer private sightseeing tour, beer and good company in exchange of transportation service .

If you know that person, or have some better ideas, please let me know...

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Lampinen
Finland
Espoo
none
flag msg tools
(and a hermit)
badge
Fan of FUN games!
mbmbmb
You could just buy it within EU and you won't have to pay taxes. (I just googled and realized that Croatia isn't in EU yet, but I think it'd still be cheaper to order within Europe)
It's 68€+shipping on Gameslore (bit cheaper) and 76€+shipping on Shiregames (bit more expensive, but extremely friendy store and the owner is BGGer).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm... I bought mine in my FLGS in Vienna for €79. The price on the GMT homepage is $89, so the price seems fair to me.

According to Google maps, Zagreb - Vienna is 376 km (3 hours 43 minutes by car). This way, you also do some sightseeing (and probably buy some more games) meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goran M
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been in one of Wien's shops few years ago waiting for my flight to Helsinki... I think it was Damage.

It could be an alternative however - if everything else fails.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
thegrey wrote:
I have been in one of Wien's shops few years ago waiting for my flight to Helsinki... I think it was Damage.

It could be an alternative however - if everything else fails.

Oh please, not Damage ... nomen est omen! gulp

I can highly recommend Planet Harry (also near Mariahilfer Straße). To make sure he has the games you want in stock, just send him an eMail. ( http://www.planetharry.at/kontakt/kontakt.htm )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.