Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As with everyone else I have a question that I have browsed the forums for but could not find the answer to. I really like the system but there are around 4 box expansions planned, will these be released to game distributors? If so, when? I cannot afford everything sadly and yes, with the looming past of Frontiers, I would rather not invest heavy in the hopes I can get the expansions later and never get them. Thanks for your time and patience, hopefully if this is answered I can get the 90 quid version if not I may settle for the base game only since its 60 bucks cheaper. Thanks! cool

EDIT!: Fantastic answers!

Time for a second question... I wonder if there is anybody in the Michiana area who is interested in this and wants to team up on getting the game, I was looking at the 90 quid pledge goal... hmmm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I'm aware everything that isn't a kickstarter exclusive will be available end of this year/sometime next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Van den Broecke
Belgium
Heusden
flag msg tools
Hostage Negotiator
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi jay, all the stuff except for the exclusive is gonna be available through their website afterwards. Just like you I can't afford the scenario's now. About retail, That all depends on the deals the make. But I think They will do better their toen with frontiers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that the 'Pegasus Bride' and 'Schadows over Normandie' expansions will come out somewhat later than the other two. I think with the exposure from this Kickstarter they will do much better than Frontiers...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurent Duclos
msg tools
Rindel wrote:
As far as I'm aware everything that isn't a kickstarter exclusive will be available end of this year/sometime next year.

Hi,
Correct, we will open a web shop for you to get those expansions and are curently dealing with distributors for "real life" market.

DPGL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the answers! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So everything about the two with stretch goals categories will be released later? How much cheaper is it through kickstarter? I have no idea what to pledge for this one if I would do it because there's so damn much and different options.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vdbmalmsteen wrote:
Hi jay, all the stuff except for the exclusive is gonna be available through their website afterwards. Just like you I can't afford the scenario's now. About retail, That all depends on the deals the make. But I think They will do better their toen with frontiers.
Are they cheaper now or just shipping included? Additional stuff? So like different army options on the more expensive levels one can get later anyway?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Van den Broecke
Belgium
Heusden
flag msg tools
Hostage Negotiator
mbmbmbmbmb
They are cheaper now. You can see at the pledgelevel pictures how much you save.

Shipping is not included for you that would be 7.5£
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Van den Broecke
Belgium
Heusden
flag msg tools
Hostage Negotiator
mbmbmbmbmb
They are cheaper now. You can see at the pledgelevel pictures how much you save.

Shipping is not included, for you that would be 7.5£
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.