Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
Text coming soon... probably...
badge
Get tipsy and fight a farmer with Strength 3
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there

My daughter picked this up at a local games shop with the thought that it might be of use to me, however it will only be of use if you have the game, which I do not.

If anyone would like this, if you cover postage I will mail it out to you. Obviously it will be first come, first served so you had better post in this thread if you are interested.

No idea what postage would be, but I will take a punt at around £2ish for UK, £3ish for Europe and £4ish for USA and elsewhere.

Unless you have something interesting for any incarnation of Talisman that might be of interest to me of course! Then I might be persuaded to wait... devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested and definitely elsewhere

I haven't seen one of those boosters for years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dangerous Partners
United Kingdom
Swindon
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well if Fraser isn't up for it in the end I'd be interested, my records show I'm about 8 cards short of a set of the boosters so maybe some will be in that pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
Text coming soon... probably...
badge
Get tipsy and fight a farmer with Strength 3
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Fraser and "Dangerous"!

Just to let you (both) know, the expansion is the one pictured below -

If that is the one you want Fraser, just GM me and we can sort it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dangerous Partners
United Kingdom
Swindon
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah - got confused, I was thinking booster pack with the new cards. This is similar to the Nuclear Proliferation expansion that I don't have so I'm not sure if I would be able to use it, but for a few quid it's not a worry.
Fraser may have more use for it anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah OK, not the boosters and similar(ish) to Nuclear Proliferation which I do have, so I officially withdraw my interest meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Karlsen wrote:
Ah OK, not the boosters and similar(ish) to Nuclear Proliferation which I do have, so I officially withdraw my interest meeple

Yeah, the booster packs are tough to find. The country sheets you see are all new countries created just for these bonus packs and not available in Nuclear War, Escalation, or Proliferation. I'm not sure where in the World Flying Buffalo ships to, but I think the Bonus Packs (all 3) might still be available direct from the company. I think Bonus Pack 2 contained the components necessary to combine Nuclear War with India Rails, which is why I bought it. It allows you to play India Rails with an Indian-Pakistani nuclear war aspect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.