Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Box Arrangement and other Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Horsie Palamino
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all.

I'm just curious how you all laid out your Legendary box. I know they gave us separators and grooves for each batch of cards but I travel frequently and my cards usually end up very messed up each time that I open it. Is there an optimal way of doing it that I'm missing?

Also, My friends want to play Loki and Cosmic Cube after we pop in for a Marvel Movie Marathon, but the game specifies 5 Heroes only. Not wanting to take out one of the 6 Avengers, is there a way we can 'balance' it so it's still fair?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knobbly Savage
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Palamino wrote:
Hi all.

I'm just curious how you all laid out your Legendary box. I know they gave us separators and grooves for each batch of cards but I travel frequently and my cards usually end up very messed up each time that I open it. Is there an optimal way of doing it that I'm missing?

I actually went with a cardboard trading card storage box like this. I really like the box insert, but as I am also someone who frequently brings his games to other people's game nights, that's a lot of empty space to lug around...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Palamino wrote:

Have you sleeved your cards? The box was really meant to hold sleeved cards. I've sleeved mine, and the cards are all nice and snug.

Palamino wrote:
Also, My friends want to play Loki and Cosmic Cube after we pop in for a Marvel Movie Marathon, but the game specifies 5 Heroes only. Not wanting to take out one of the 6 Avengers, is there a way we can 'balance' it so it's still fair?

I'd say just have fun and not worry about it. If you want to play with 6 heroes, play with 6 heroes. I don't see it unbalancing the game a whole lot. If anything, my first thought is that it will water down the hero deck with more lower powered heroes, but I could see the argument the other way, too. Anyway, if you think it's too easy with 6 heroes, you can up the power of the mastermind and/or add some scheme twists. Check out the "Adjusting Difficulty" section on page 19 of the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.