Keith
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
Brevity exceeds allocated space
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll read the rules but don't want to see any characters, cards, etc. I want to let the game play naturally, even the first time.

Or is that taboo on this site?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Loke
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
BUT MY DREAMS THEY AREN'T AS EMPTY
mbmbmbmbmb
You should go total blackout: don't even read the rules until after your first game. See how much you got right!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not taboo, exactly, but considering this site is dedicated to sharing information about games, it seems like a strange place to come to avoid information about a game, no?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Grankin
Ukraine
Mariupol
flag msg tools
No, I want to know absolutely everything about the expansion, all cards, all characters, boards and chits, then I want to devise some ridiculous combinations of actions (that may not even be realistically possible in a normal gameplay) giggling to myself and running back and forth in my room. Then I want to find a lot of overpowered cards and abilities, complain and discuss them on the forums and impose some extremely elaborate houserules few months before the game is released. Then I want to wrap myself in a blanket and roleplay cultist Baltar saying in a deep voice "WE SHALL SEE" and "I NEED YOUR MIRACLE TOKEN TO SAVE THE MANKIND"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Peters
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
It's time to go Full Chort.
badge
‎"NO FATE BUT THE NARRATIVES WE IMPOSE ON LIFE'S RANDOM CHAOS TO DISTRACT OURSELVES FROM OUR EXISTENTIAL PLIGHT"
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to learn everything I can about the expansion before playing it, including memorizing every new card... and then get totally hammered before playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.