Popular Tags: [View All]
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently found a copy of Fritz das Mausenblitz, which I think means something like Fritz the Attackmouse, printed by Ravensburger. It is currently not in the database, but I'm needing someone to help translate the box & the rules from German to English so I can submit a proper game description. I would be happy to split the GG with whoever can do it. I can scan the text and email it.

Please help, Fritz needs to start blitzing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Seal of Approval
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The title is "Fritz der Mäuseblitz", and that means "Fritz the speedy mouse". I've found the german rules online on the Ravensburger page: http://www.ravensburger.de/portal/images/downloadfiles/spiel...

I'll give you a short translation of the key points:

-------------------------------------------
A game for 3 to 5 childern aged 6 to 12.

Fritz the speedy mouse is a danger to every pantry. No tidbit is safe from him. Only someone who's even faster can stop him.

Aim of the game:
Try to collect as many tidbits as you can. Whoever has collected both the largest and most valuable prize in the end wins the game.
-------------------------------------------

I can help you translate, but I guess that could be better done by a native english speaker who understands german. I also have little time right now, so I would take some time to do it. So maybe look if you find someone else, if not I'm here to help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy to do it for you.

PM me if you're still looking for someone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.