Subject: h:starcraft risk w:anything good rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Agent Vazquez
United States
lowell
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Im fairly new to board games and recently bought this game. never been played but the box is opened. id like to trade it for another game. Main one im looking for is escape but id be willing to trade it for almost anything. i also have tons of video games (nothing too new) id be willing to trade as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Spode
United States
Mount Airy
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You really need to add to the "Want in Trade" section of you profile to get some hits. I may be interested in a copy of StarCraft but have no idea what you consider to be good.

Escape from Colditz?
Escape from Atlantis?
Escape: The Curse of the Temple?
Escape from the Death Star?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Vazquez
United States
lowell
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Yes i do. Ill work on that tonight. generally speaking i am looking for euro games, any lcg or deck building games, and yes escape:curse of the temple is one im looking to get as well. i will make a "looking for" list tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent Vazquez
United States
lowell
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Posted a few games on my wishlist. like i said i love euro games and strategy games mostly but there are some others on my list. im willing to ebtertain any offer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.