Pioneer Games
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello everyone, Tim here from Pioneer Games Studio:

Pioneer Games Studio is currently looking for one or two more illustrators to work on our upcoming strategy card game Adaptation. We need artists who can create novel alien creatures from detailed descriptions, and output high detail illustrations of those creatures in their native environment.

We appreciate (and will show you) a high level of professionalism. We are flexible with rights and in contract negotiations. On the other hand, we are a poor start-up just trying to get our first couple of games out the door. Thus, the rates that we are offering are not as high as we would like them to be. We are intending to kickstart, and will offer a bonus based on percent overfunding.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please Geekmail me at this account, or respond to this thread. In either case, please include a link to your portfolio, with special attention to alien monsters.

Finally, here is a link to a thread where you can find some of the art that we have already received. It should give you an idea of the quality and style we are looking for: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/925253/alien-creatures-aboun...

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Brandl
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
If you are still looking for illustrators, I would definitely be interested in your project. I don't have any samples of unique creature designs currently, as my gallery is largely populated with contest submissions and art requests from others. I would be happy to do a single creature with believable habitat design based on one of your descriptions for free so you may evaluate weather or not I might be right for the job.

I have a background in biology (I have previously worked toward a teaching degree in biology and general natural science), which should assist me in creating a plausible living design.

Here is a sampling of my most current artwork:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/12136801

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.