Popular Tags: [View All]
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
Pascal said, "The eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me."
badge
"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of."--Pascal
mbmbmbmbmb
I am confused about how undeclared and inactive nobles are placed. Could someone kindly outline all the ways, with and/or without card play, that such nobles are placed throughout the game?

goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't have time to field this now...but if no one answers in a day or two, politely kick me under the table to remind me

-K
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
Pascal said, "The eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me."
badge
"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of."--Pascal
mbmbmbmbmb
kbernatz wrote:
Don't have time to field this now...but if no one answers in a day or two, politely kick me under the table to remind me

-K

Your wish is my command . . . .

goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen A. Cuyler
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Inactive - these nobles have no controller, and thus only enter via the Parliament/Influence process. So they will enter the first time at a Parliament, then winter (or be put into undeclared). Inactive Heirs can also enter via card play (the heir card is put into play).

Undeclared - these nobles are controlled, but not yet in play. They can appear at a Parliament, as any new noble. Additionally, they can be entered into the game through the use of some events - Change of Heart most notably. The planned uprisings can also allow an undeclared officer to return to play as a responder to the event. And an undeclared Heir can (and occasionally must) be returned to play through the use of OPS (see 15.1).

-SAC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.