Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a bizarre dream a couple of nights ago that was, effectively, a movie trailer complete with plot hook.

"In 1971, Jim Morrison was found dead in Paris. His grave is visited by millions, his unique voice silent. But what if I were to tell you that Jim Morrison never died at all?"

Then it went into the story of a psychiatrist finding a patient in an asylum who seemed to believe he was Jim Morrison. The kicker? He really is Jim Morrison, who had been locked in the asylum and his death faked.

The doctor falls under the sway of the music legend's charisma and begins trying to convince his superiors to let him out and bring his creative madness once more into the wider world. "Your madness puts sanity to shame" is a line in the trailer.

Only just now, after the fact, did I read about the widely-held belief that Morrison really had faked his own death....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bush
United States
Radiant
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, that's synchronicity. Just keep your channels open. It's like the gulls, you know?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brichs
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Hopcroft wrote:
..."Your madness puts sanity to shame" is a line in the trailer...

Oooooh, that's a good one. I just might have to steal it for an RPG or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.