Legendary: Dark City» Forums » General

Subject: player interactions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mwolf pack
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Does anyone know if the expansion will allow/improve player interaction. When I playinr the straight up win for vp. I want us as a group to win. And I sometimes want to help my fellow teammates, espically when we need to attack the board or mastermind. I know there's a few cards that allows us other players to draw. But I want more like borrow a card from each player for a turn or switch cards. That's one thing my group would like improved on. And yes I know its also a competitive game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Gordon
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mwolfpack1216 wrote:
And yes I know its also a competitive game.

I think this is the key. It's a competitive game at its heart. It just so happens that you can kind of play it cooperatively. However, given that it's really not a co-op, I would doubt seeing any of the card effects you mentioned above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziggy Stardust
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I've found that in 5 player games you have to work together in order to win many of the schemes because the decks cycle so much slower compared to the number of bad guy cards. While there isn't many cards that help other players, the teamwork can come by planning decks that utilize all the heroes available. For example, if there's Ironman and one player starts collecting his tech cards, it's better for the group if the next player starts recruiting something different (like his ranged)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.