Popular Tags: [View All]
Eli Silver
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been okayed by Scott to post a LotR expansion for ESNA. I say exspansion because it uses the rules for the Nameless Wanderer edition. It will include things like Races, set locations like Rivendell or Buckland, and epic quests, which will be used as goals, like something to work towards. Once you complete an epic quest, you beat the game.

Anyway, expect it on here with a few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hammans
msg tools
mbmb
Can't wait to see it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Silver
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay. I uploaded the files. Should be here any time.

EDIT: They are here now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hammans
msg tools
mbmb
Sweet campaign setting for ESNA

Couple of spelling errors, but nothing major. I will be playing this in addition to vanilla.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hammans
msg tools
mbmb
I was wondering if anyone had pre-drawn a full blown Middle-Earth map, with terrain and names and all? I cannot draw well as most of you know...lol

Also curious if anyone had popped out more Epic Quests for this? I envision one using Sauron as a 10th level boss in the Black Tower variant, but I haven't written up anything yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Silver
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Now THAT is a great idea. Who doesn't want to kill Sauron?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hammans
msg tools
mbmb
I have thrown together a draft version of Middle Earth. Its NOT done... I just cannot get the kingdom borders and roads to look right. I picked areas and kingdoms that made ESNA sense, so it may offend some die-hard Tolkien fans... Its in both LibreOffice Draw and pdf formats. Would love for someone to give a go at it.

Available at https://sites.google.com/site/jlhgameshome/collaborations/ep...

I won't upload it here till it looks better. If someone really has some skills/artistic ability, a real map would be awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bee Corn
msg tools
Hey, that looks great! Just needs some borders and roads. I can't imagine what you mean by 'getting them to look right'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hammans
msg tools
mbmb
When I free-hand the borders they just look awful to me. I've thought about doing them as more of a line object instead...but my work insists on me coming in on time...and I ran out of time. The coastline will probably have to be done by hand though
?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Silver
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Um... I don't see Lothlorian. Are you going to add that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hammans
msg tools
mbmb
I would have to take out Lindon or some other Kingdom...Maybe the coast. The map is maxed at 20 kingdoms right now. I'm in mid process of working on 2.1 of ESNA-NW if you wanna mess with the map...hint hint...lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.