Subject: Optional buys... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy McCann
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
How? I want to back this, but I also wanted to pick up some of the extra stuff (Skald, Quest and Treasure expansions). Problem is, when I go to pledge, I don't see any options to buy. Just the pledge levels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaru Rainn
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just add the total amount to the pledge level. For instance, you ask for pledge level at $100. But you can then pay $170. There will be a survey out after the kickstarter to then pick what add-ons you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There will be an online pledge manager that ties to your KS account and will allow you to indicate your pledge reward and then pick all addons you want to include. For the time being, as above, just total up the amount of your pledge level and all addons and indicate that as your pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy McCann
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
So... just so I'm straight about this (I did see the manual input block, so that's a leg up)

I want to pledge Captain Level ($100) with the Quest Deck ($15), I would them just manually input the $115 pledge. NOT select the Captain Level pledge from the list and then $15?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smith
msg tools
mbmb
Manually input the $115 AND select the Captain Level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy McCann
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Gotcha! Thanks guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.