Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dr. snowMan
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know (or have guesses as to) why the first phase (bible-A) of the solo game is so long? I think it's 11-12 rounds, or 22-24 actions, compared to say, 6-8 actions in some of the other player counts.

Did I get this right? What's going on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
its so long because its the phase with the most available buildings, the game wants to give you chance to build as much as you can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MLeis
Estonia
Tallinn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And what's important is that in the 2-4 player game you don't lose the option to build buildings that haven't been built by the settlement phase, but in the solo game you do.

Also, no starting goods and expensive plots and districts means it's slightly harder to build those buildings in the solo game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. snowMan
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The answers make sense. I was a little concerned that you can build most of the starting buildings in one go around the board, but I can get used to that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.