Mo
Canada
Pointe-à-la-Croix
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody has any thought on this.
Does the actual reversal count as a move?
Let's say you're on your last square before the neutral zone, you roll a 5. So you move ahead 4 spaces you're now on the first square into the enemy Dojo, now the 5th move is it the turn-around or is that a free move and you move one square back in the neutral zone. Actually the same question applies for the L move when you turn to make the L is that a move?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tea or Coffee?
United States
Ellisville
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Turning is not a move, only moving from square to square is a move.

A move is only counted when you move your ninja from one grid space (square) to the next. So in your example, you could move one square back into the neutral zone. Then you rotate your figure 90 degrees.

Turning your figure 90 degrees and 180 degrees is only for keeping track of how many turns you have been in the opponent's dojo or neutral zone (grey area). So even if you turned around and headed back, you would leave your figure at 90 degrees in your example.

Tea

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
Canada
Pointe-à-la-Croix
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
industrial strength wrote:

Turning your figure 90 degrees and 180 degrees is only for keeping track of how many turns you have been in the opponent's dojo or neutral zone (grey area). So even if you turned around and headed back, you would leave your figure at 90 degrees in your example.

Yes i know when you finish a move you turn your figure 90° or 180° depending on which turn you're on. I was asking mostly about a turn around, when you turn your figure around if that was considered a move or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
A move is only counted when you move your ninja from one grid space (square) to the next.

This is your answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
Canada
Pointe-à-la-Croix
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.