5 Posts

BattleCON: War of Indines» Forums » General

Subject: Where to find Overdrive Finishers? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver Dearn
United Kingdom
flag msg tools

Hey all. First time poster, so I hope I'm doing this right!

I've recently just bought the War of Indines set and I know of the variant to use the special actions including each character's unique Overdrive Finisher, but I don't seem to have any characters finishers as cards nor can find where I can get them.

Ive searched through the forums (not in great depth I'll admit) and googled it but nothing comes up. I wasn't sure if they were included in the set or downloadable.

Thanks in advance for any advice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The overdrives are those tiny boxes on the characters card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Dearn
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I feel like such an idiot! For some reason I thought they would be actual cards. Thank you so much for the quick reply, I shall now go hide under a rock
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessey
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
I also purchased this and do not know what to do with it!
badge
I purchased this and do not know what to do with it!
mbmbmbmbmb
OlibeD wrote:
I feel like such an idiot! For some reason I thought they would be actual cards. Thank you so much for the quick reply, I shall now go hide under a rock

No worries, they will be actual cards in Devestations (the expansion forthcoming).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Springer
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
On that note. . . Does anyone have a file that contains the card format for the double sided finishers?

I'm testing out my own character (been using Mooseyfate's editable pdf), and it'd be nice to have a professional looking finisher, rather than two print outs of the main character card with different finisher boxes.

Anybody have that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.