Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We didn't made any official announcement yet, so here it is. We started to ask our distributors pre-orders for a small print of White Moon. The schedule is for a release this summer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manary Corte
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
Best game of all time...
badge
...Twilight Imperium 3!
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad I have already paid a very high price on this expansion.

But hey, if I hadn't, I wouldn't have played it yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Opening wallet, pulling out credit card, hitting refresh again and again until it shows up as available to pre-order.

I hope it not too late in the summer.. this could get tiring...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Brunelle
United States
BURLINGTON
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
Oh, how could I stay anything but MAD over you, Cthu-ly, woo-ly, woo-woo!
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan B wrote:
We didn't made any official announcement yet, so here it is. We started to ask our distributors pre-orders for a small print of White Moon. The schedule is for a release this summer.

Thanks for the announcement! I had a feeling that you would decide to reprint, given what people have been willing to pay. You won't regret it, I'm sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in. Will the pre-order be strictly through the Asmodee? Or can we purchase White Moon through our online retailers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
arcane220 wrote:
I'm in. Will the pre-order be strictly through the Asmodee? Or can we purchase White Moon through our online retailers?

Through stores only. We will not sell it directely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corvin the Raven
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will retailers in austria (not australia!) be supplied ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Laurent
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmb
Great news! I have been looking for this one for quite long. Just have to wait few more months and hope stores in Finland will get few copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=viewitem&...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Tete Montoliu - Tootie's Tempo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

He pretty much always lists games for sale before they become available. That doesn't mean you can get them from him any quicker than from other online sellers like CoolStuffInc or Boards & Bits. They'll all offer pre-orders well before the game is available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

He pretty much always lists games for sale before they become available. That doesn't mean you can get them from him any quicker than from other online sellers like CoolStuffInc or Boards & Bits. They'll all offer pre-orders well before the game is available.

I didn't see it anywhere else yet, just thought I would point it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manary Corte
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
Best game of all time...
badge
...Twilight Imperium 3!
mbmbmbmbmb
He had some copies in stock and he was one of the few people who were selling it. It's probably one of these copies and he have just lowered the price.

I got my copy from him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Tete Montoliu - Tootie's Tempo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ManCorte wrote:
He had some copies in stock and he was one of the few people who were selling it. It's probably one of these copies and he have just lowered the price.

I got my copy from him.

That would be like me saying I got my copy from CSI. You didn't get a copy of the reprint from him, because it doesn't exist - follow the link and you'll see "Publisher's Anticipated Reprint Date: jULY 2013" in his listing.

He just lists things far ahead in hopes that it will generate advance sales. Putting commercial links like that in the game folders is bad form in any event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manary Corte
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
Best game of all time...
badge
...Twilight Imperium 3!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
ManCorte wrote:

I got my copy from him.

That would be like me saying I got my copy from CSI. You didn't get a copy of the reprint from him, because it doesn't exist - follow the link and you'll see "Publisher's Anticipated Reprint Date: jULY 2013" in his listing.

He just lists things far ahead in hopes that it will generate advance sales. Putting commercial links like that in the game folders is bad form in any event.

I know I didn't get a copy of the reprint from him, but the first printing.

I'm only saying that the copies advertised by him COULD be some leftovers of the first printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim thorson
United States
Chaska
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have only had the base game for awhile but its one of my favorites. Can't wait for the reprint
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Hill
United States
Blacklick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now, if we could only get Village People reprinted so I don't have to pay $25 for a tiny expansion, I'd be really happy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Jefferson
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Take my money!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So do i ask my local shop to contact his distributor to pre-order this? I'm in Singapore though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corvin the Raven
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems so. I asked my local retailer in Vienna (Austria) the same question yesterday He told me that they will definitively have white moon in stock as soon as it is reprinted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Nielsen
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Trumbo
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I (finally) just asked my FLGS to order me a copy of Ghost Stories that I could come by and pick up on Free Comic Book Day, and on a whim I asked them to check on White Moon and Space Alert: The New Frontier thinking I could, at best, get some info on when they'd be available.

They were just about to place an order, so I hung around for a bit to see what I could find out. To my surprise, after the guy placed the order he came out and said, "Got all of them, they'll be here for you next Saturday."

So now I have to wait a whole week to find out for sure if I'll actually be walking away with two expansions I didn't think I'd get my hands on for several more months or if there was some kind of break down in communication or something and I end up with Black Secret and a copy of Leonardo DiVinci...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
KenH wrote:
Now, if we could only get Village People reprinted so I don't have to pay $25 for a tiny expansion, I'd be really happy!

This.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Jones
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
From personal email with Asmodee, found out that White Moon reprint will retail at $46.99 U.S. and be released in July.

Because it is a small print, you should pre-order now through your FLGS, or through an internet store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so where are you supposed to preorder this game from? I may have to preorder a copy because I just discovered that the copy I bought from someone here on the marketplace did not contain any ghost or incarnation cards(imagine how pissed I am for paying about $90 and not even have a complete game).

I'm hoping that Repos has extra cards in stock but I doubt it since the game is long out of print...anyways, if they don't have cards I would like to know which stores would take preorders for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shooshoo wrote:
so where are you supposed to preorder this game from? I may have to preorder a copy because I just discovered that the copy I bought from someone here on the marketplace did not contain any ghost or incarnation cards(imagine how pissed I am for paying about $90 and not even have a complete game).

I'm hoping that Repos has extra cards in stock but I doubt it since the game is long out of print...anyways, if they don't have cards I would like to know which stores would take preorders for this game.

If you were told the game was complete you should be asking for your money back. That is shady shit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.