Adam Smith
msg tools
mbmb
The type of Lair currently on the board is what causes monsters to generate. The Lairs placed depend on the current quest or, if it isn't specified, by what you chose. It is at least theoretically possible to have all factions spawn at least once in a single game. Currently though the odds of that happening are unknown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe a single tile will have up to 2 lairs (I assume 3 lairs are possible - but you'll die horribly). An act will consist of several tiles, so theoretically - you could use a different lair for each tile you play...

And then there's Slaughterfield, which we know nothing about and may very well throw everything at you...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like some quests will specify the types of monsters,... But I'd imagine that many of them do not,... You could choose or roll a die,...

The tiles that you choose dictate how many lairs it can accommodate, but it's the chapter quest that called for "spiders" in the extended game videos. They did talk about how you can tell your own stories and just use the framework of the quests,... So I guess there is no reason that Lucy couldn't have been captured by evil rats instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.