United States
San Clemente
California
flag msg tools
Sometimes You Are Wrong !
badge
Coolest Promo Ever ! Stonewall Lives
mbmbmbmbmb
In the mid-to-late game, you eliminate unneeded cards from your deck so you have multiple attacks every turn.

Same with Aquarius.

After a certain point having excess cards in your deck just slows down your attacks per turn.

Fierce and Aquarius allows you to rapidly reconfigure your deck chaining as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I've used Fierce Star to poke my opponents, making them waste Sacred Guardians or Noble Stars, and then attack them with other heavy hitters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fumo ffu
msg tools
Genghisx wrote:
In the mid-to-late game, you eliminate unneeded cards from your deck so you have multiple attacks every turn.

Same with Aquarius.

After a certain point having excess cards in your deck just slows down your attacks per turn.

Fierce and Aquarius allows you to rapidly reconfigure your deck chaining as well.

You can't chain Fierce star with anything since you will be losing warrior cards from your hand...

Aquarius is the best card in the game so I know that...

My point is why get Fierce Star when Leo is a better card...

It's easy to chain a bunch of warrior cards without having to get rid of any
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fumo ffu
msg tools
Stone Dwarf wrote:
I've used Fierce Star to poke my opponents, making them waste Sacred Guardians or Noble Stars, and then attack them with other heavy hitters.

I don't think anyone would want to use up a defense card to block 1 damage...

sacred guardians are much better to save up on negating a god ability and the silver cards all have a draw 1 ability which is better used than blocking 1 damage in my opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lakkurakku wrote:
You can't chain Fierce star with anything since you will be losing warrior cards from your hand...
You do not have to lose warriors when you play Fierce Star.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Vazquez
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Fierce Star is a good finisher card. If your opponent is near death, you can easily finish them off with her. Other than that most gods, she's pretty useless and only used as a blinker or chainer.
However there are certain gods where she can be extremely useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tala Mare
msg tools
mb
Fierce Star is fine

She has the best colors to chain to, her effect allows you to both clean your deck and finish an opponent and her low damage will often go thru since people rarely waste blocks on 1 damage, and if they do they pay for it when you play Scorpio and especially Aries

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.