grant wylie
United States
va. beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a couple of important news items we wanted to get out to supporters immediately.

Hearts and Minds 2nd Edition is now available directly for pre-order from Worthington Games. The pre-order price $70 plus shipping and will include the larger hard mounted game board, updated rules, card, counter, and other components, and larger box. Regular retail will be $75 plus shipping. Included with your order will be a 20% off coupon for a Worthington Games direct order (non pre-order). This is now available at www.worthingtongames.com on the Pre-order Games page. We expect to have this game out by August.

We will also be making the larger hard mounted game board available directly from Worthington for $35 plus shipping. The link for that will be available this week.

Next, Ghost Panzer is now charging for pre-orders any placed today going forward. Any pre-order placed prior to today was not charged, and will not be charged. Therefore if you placed a pre-order prior to today we need you to go and place your order for Ghost Panzer again, but you will be charged at this time. The pre-order price is $45; regular retail price will be $75. We expect to have this game out by August.

Frederick's War update: all materials are at the printer and they have informed us they should have completed games to us within the next 2 to 3 weeks for shipping, so get your orders in! The Highland Charge battle pack, free with Frederick's War pre-orders, will be shipping at the same time to all who have pre-ordered Frederick's War.

Gettysburg 150: final proofs have been received for the game; they look great and have been returned to the printer. We expect this game will follow several weeks behind Frederick's War.

Thanks and happy gaming,

Grant and Mike Wylie

Worthington Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Grant, I've been looking for your addressing the card issue that has been brought up by a number of HAM fans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
grant wylie
United States
va. beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We are working on production end of things now!

Happy gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Raspler
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It terrific that the map will be available for purchase separately for all the loyal H&M fans who bought the first edition.

More important, though, would be making the updated card decks available for separate purchase. Now that the data on the cards is balanced and fixed (to take advantage of the previous years of feedback), I'll definitely want to order them. I think a lot of Worthington fans probably feel the same way...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunstherapy Zombies fan
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about my replacement counters i'am still waiting for ?
I get misaligned counters in my box. I have asked replacement counters 3 years ago.
Is it possible to have finally a solution to this problem with the publication of the second edition ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Prisciandaro
United States
Long Island City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I already own the first edition of this game, but after seeing that the 2nd edition is now available for preorder, I'm going to be getting it soon, from my favorite seller nws-online, I've had a fantastic business relationship with this small company and look forward to getting all my games from them Chris is a good and honest seller and always has a great product. So look for my preorder soon Chris, after I get my new edition of this game I plan to either sell or trade my first edition. Hope to see you guys on the trading block or selling floor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.