United States
Burlington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Good times.
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings,

I recently found this game and jumped aboard with a post-KS pre-order. While I realize that there are a bunch of KS-exclusive items, one of the game features that drew me in most was the existence of a PvE campaign mode known as "Out of Eden". I had assumed that this was a standard feature of the game integrated into the starting Magi chest. However, over on the ST forums in a thread regarding differences between pre- and post-KS magi chests, I noticed this: [Except; emphasis added]

Christopher Gabrielson on the ST Forums wrote:
Its probably best to think of the current pre-order sets as different products altogether from the KS rewards. They have different makeups and stripped down elements. For example the Magi’s Chest on the pre-order site will not include the extra Cards, and Out of Eden Campaign of the KS Deluxe Set.

I am curious:
1) Is "Out of Eden" a KS-exclusive item, or is it something that I can order as an extra to my non-KS package? Assuming the latter, how do I go about acquiring one? I'd be happy to bump up my pre-order to obtain this.

2) Whether or not "Out of Eden" is KS-exclusive, I'm wondering if there are any plans to create additional or subsequent campaigns. I think that this mechanism is a brilliant addition to an otherwise PvP-dominated genre, and I'd love to see it develop. The opportunities to integrate various campaigns with the "Avak'Shar" system are pretty exciting.

Thanks for any info you can provide to help me track down the campaign rules. Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wright
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Out of Eden will be shipped free to anyone who helped Kickstart ST, but will also be retail for those who did not. It is not currently available, but keep your eyes out! There will certainly be more to follow as well.
Thanks for your support
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Watne
United States
Burlington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Good times.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good. Thanks for the info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.