Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
From Worthington's e-mail: "all materials are at the printer and they have informed us they should have completed games to us within the next 2 to 3 weeks for shipping, so get your orders in! The Highland Charge battle pack, free with Frederick's War pre-orders, will be shipping at the same time to all who have pre-ordered Frederick's War."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Prisciandaro
United States
Long Island City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sean, I just noticed that the pre-order price has been extended until May 15th, does that mean we won't see this game until after that date?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
That is the last I heard from Worthington. It will be out before June.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Prisciandaro
United States
Long Island City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply Sean, man waiting for this game is like waiting for an elephant to give birth... LOL.... laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been steady but faster than watching other p500 game queues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Prisciandaro
United States
Long Island City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gittes wrote:
It has been steady but faster than watching other p500 game queues.

I guess you are right, I've been waiting for DVG's Fleet Commander: Nimitz for over 2 years now. Thanks for the update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Prisciandaro
United States
Long Island City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now this is getting ridiculous, they extended the pre-order price until 7/15/2013. What is going on at Worthington Games, I'm seriously thinking about getting my money back, how long do we have to wait???angryangry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is only an extension on the price Frank, which is a common procedure with Worthington. The last newsletter says you'll see it before then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
mortificator wrote:
Now this is getting ridiculous, they extended the pre-order price until 7/15/2013. What is going on at Worthington Games, I'm seriously thinking about getting my money back, how long do we have to wait???angryangry
Dude, your profile says you own 309 boardgames.
So pick a different one & play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Prisciandaro
United States
Long Island City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gittes wrote:
That is only an extension on the price Frank, which is a common procedure with Worthington. The last newsletter says you'll see it before then.

Thanks Sean for taking the time out to respond, glad to hear it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Prisciandaro
United States
Long Island City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
games
fightcitymayor wrote:
mortificator wrote:
Dude, your profile says you own 309 boardgames.
So pick a different one & play!

Yes, but I like the 7 year war period, and I like the "Hold the line" system, I also like the fact that I can play this game solitaire, so although I may have 309 games, my collection includes very few simple games encompassing this period of history, have a terrific night, my friend. By the way I like your avatar's name, something I'd like to do to our esteemed city Mayor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Prisciandaro
United States
Long Island City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gittes wrote:

Hi Sean, any further word on the shipping date for this game, not that I'm inpatient or nothing... LOL!! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So far, no exact word. Last I heard this month. Apparently the printer was in the midst of moving their operation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Prisciandaro
United States
Long Island City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gittes wrote:
So far, no exact word. Last I heard this month. Apparently the printer was in the midst of moving their operation.

Well Worthington extended the pre-order date again angry Is this game ever going to get off the ground.... I am seriously thinking about cancelling this pre-order, it seems like Worthington is getting as bad as DVG.... angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually I was told the game ships out today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Prisciandaro
United States
Long Island City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mortificator wrote:
gittes wrote:

Well Worthington extended the pre-order date again angry Is this game ever going to get off the ground.... I am seriously thinking about cancelling this pre-order, it seems like Worthington is getting as bad as DVG.... angry

Finally got it laugh yesterday yay!!! Looking forward to putting this on my game table....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ross
Scotland
Motherwell
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this an expansion or a stand alone game?

Edit, my bad, now realise it needs the main game, will need to look into this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.