Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eduardo Cominguez
Argentina
Buenos Aires
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, new to the geame, first time playing it.
We try to play our first complete game with my kids.

When this monster appear we couldn't understand the card.

The card says:
Slimy! Elves are at -4! Will not pursue anyone of level 4 or below except Elves.

Questions:
1) Elves at -4 does it means that if a participant is an Elf, where level plus bonus are 6, would fight as 2?

2) will not pursue anyone of level 4 or below... what does it mean? We played it like... level 4 or below would not need to roll to run away, the monster will not pursue so no bad stuff is done. The monster is descarted. Is it correct?

Thank you.
Eduardo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE EATEN BY A
badge
ɥɔʇıןƃ ʎʇıןɐǝɹ
mbmbmbmbmb
ecominguez wrote:
1) Elves at -4 does it means that if a participant is an Elf, where level plus bonus are 6, would fight as 2?

Yes!

Quote:
2) will not pursue anyone of level 4 or below... what does it mean? We played it like... level 4 or below would not need to roll to run away, the monster will not pursue so no bud stuff is done. The monster is descarted. Is it correct?

Yes!

Quote:
Thank you.

Happy Gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh C
United States
Sherwood
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By my thinking Level 2 is not the same as Power 2

a level 5 Elf may have a 1 power against the Squidzilla, but he is still pursued.

Level is your 1-10 Power is any additional bonus plus your level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.