Popular Tags: [View All]
Eduardo Cominguez
Argentina
Buenos Aires
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Discard one item of your choice.
Every other player must now discard an item or items, totaling at least as much value as the item you discarded. If they don't have enough to pay the full tax, they must discard all their items and lose a level.

The one that throw this card has as an equipment a sandal that says something like "if you draw in a kick down the door a curse, you can discard it, but canot discard it if it is a curse played by other player" my problem with this rule is that doesn't say anithing about how to deal with it if the curse is played, the one that I transcribed at the begining of this message, by the player that has these boots (sandals).

Regards.
Eduardo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Kunst
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't really matter how you interpret Curse Income Tax. In this case it's not happening when the wearer of the Sandals of Protection kicks down the door.
So if it is cast on the wearer he has to discard an item. If it is cast on someone else, the wearer of the Sandals of Protection has to discard something equal to or greater.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're going to run into a lot more of questions like this with Munchkin. I highly suggest checking out the FAQ:
http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/faq/

(the sandals would not protect the player in your mentioned case)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Cominguez
Argentina
Buenos Aires
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both. i didn't know the faq page. I will review it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.