Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffery Hatmaker
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game would be a complete drag if it went longer than 20 minutes, but it doesn't so it isn't. There's enough humor to get you going, (the weird-to-say-the-least premise and the cool artwork), and enough strategy to keep you interested. It's also trans generational, (means the kids'll like it, too). My 6 & 9 year olds enjoy it, and they groove on the artwork as well. This is basically a scoring card game like rummy with a super fun face on it. I'd much rather be a brainless zombie in the fast food restaurant of the damned serving folks in hell than just plain old dad playing rummy.zombie This game's brevity, levity and portability make it big fun for little in the way of bucks. I've got the monochrome edition, and have heard that the full color set is even cooler, so the only reason not to play this game is that you just don't like card games, which is cool. All in all, I see myself and my kids having lots of fun with this one. Cheapass games has a lot going for it besides being cheap.

powwowdancer out :::zombie:::

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.