Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Through the tragic events lately my attention has come back to the Zombies!!! series. I played a lot of Zombies and it´s expansion in the last decade, but very little since.
Now I realized that I really feel the urge to come back to it. I have the base game and all expansions right up to 5 (3.5 inluded).

Has somebody ever made some kind of "campaign system", where the result from playing one game carries somehow over to the next game?
That way I could play each expansion, one at a time and still have a larger overall connection.
Problem is, if you give the winner a too big advantage, he will likely win again, making everything but the first win pointless, if you give him something really weak, what does the whole campaign idea matter anyway?

Any good ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Stevens
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Games: Design 'em, rewrite 'em, play 'em!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would consider, with the original rules, letting the winner retain one event card that was in play when they won, and start with 5 life tokens instead of three.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the scenarios I'd written a million years ago was a mini-campaign that featured Skills & some character progression IIRC. "Sanctuary" was a refuge off the coast of Florida that the characters could escape to, but they had to land their helicopter & collect fuel a number of times on the way.

Haven't looked at it in years, so I don't remember if it was any good or not... Should still be in the files of the Yahoo! Group.
---MS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.