Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I started sleeving my cards and noticed I may have 2 sets of cards e.g. 2 copies of Kara Black, Vade, and 4 Barker Zosas...along with a lot of the other cards.

According the the rulebook, I'm supposed to have 54 cards...but, I think I'm around the 100+ mark.

Am I supposed to have this many cards and if so, what are the used for? If not, any reason why it would not be a good idea to just throw them away?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
As a backer, you get two sets for some reason not known to me. You may also notice that half the cards are printed differently from the other half as regards flipping them over.

Throwing them out is not a good idea, though. If you keep the second set, you can have the stats and special abilities of any figure on the table at the same time; otherwise, you'll have to keep flipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
You should have 1card per miniature you received.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 80-ish cards, 1 for each model with double Zosa for each weapon variant.

It sounds like you got double cards, not that you need them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Think the extra set of stat cards is meant for the stretch goal additional figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gschmidl wrote:
As a backer, you get two sets for some reason not known to me. You may also notice that half the cards are printed differently from the other half as regards flipping them over.

Throwing them out is not a good idea, though. If you keep the second set, you can have the stats and special abilities of any figure on the table at the same time; otherwise, you'll have to keep flipping.
Ah, I never thought of that. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.