David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick question to the pros from a relative newbie:

Of the expansion packs released, which units benefit most from having multiple copies? I've only purchased the figs from one line--and I only purchased one pack of each--but I noticed that at least one unit type (the Drones, to be precise) seemed to almost require multiple purchases.

Are they many units like this in the other expansions? Which are they?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Roman Arhers are a bit like this, as if you lose one, their special attack becomes worthless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Drones are the only unit in the game that requires multiples to be effective. However, as mentioned above, many units need more than just one squad to compensate for attrition. The Roman Archers was a good example. You loose just one and the squad is about useless....

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I think everyone of them benefits from having at least two on the board at least for the ability of being able to move and use the full amount on the card after someone dies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.