Subject: Updated FAQ and unofficial pledge manager rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Figured the recent flurry of often asked questions on the Kickstarter page might be aided by posting this. The Wildly Unofficial FAQ has been updated recently, with more help adding material appreciated (MYTH_FAQ).

My even more wildly unofficial Google spreadsheet for figuring out what I'll get for how much of my money is here. That needs to be downloaded so you can work with your own local copy, by the way. Let me know if something's off. I tend to update it after we hit stretches, but it's fairly straightforward to modify if you can't wait that long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daan Troost
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just used it to check my ath on my pledge, seems straightforward and works good.
2 things I noticed; the dice are in there twice as an addon and when I entered my captain pledge it says that I get 18 melee arachnids and only 3 ranged, I don't think that is correct .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the response... The Arachnids are a remnant from not knowing how the minions were going to be divided up. No idea how I managed to get dice up there twice. I'll fix both of those in a bit... being called to help make peanut brittle!

EDIT: Both should be fixed, thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Forget the FAQ - mail me some peanut brittle!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I wish I could. My wife could make a killing doing it. Mother-in-law's recipe is fantastic. Light, crispy, not at all like most store bought stuff.

Anyhoo... c'mon $350K!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Updated for $350K!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Updated for $375K

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Updated with both the new add-ons and for $400K, even though we're not quite there ($396,059).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Updated for $425K.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eadwyn Eadwyn
msg tools
Thanks for creating this!

FYI, the sum formula doesn't include D43 and D44 in the sum total.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wow. Thanks. I was trying to figure out why I suddenly had more money to spend... Fixed now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Also updated because I just saw they added an add-on for metal Skald and Spriggan Heroes. I think my metal Hero figs count is off, by the way... trying to work up the enthusiasm for finding out and fixing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Updated for $450K!

This is going to be inaccurate for a number of reasons, but I posted my spreadsheet updates today as follows (times are Eastern Standard):

7am: $375K
11am: $400K
4pm: $425K (although I know that was a little late)

That's $25K every 4.5 hours or so, there are 41 hours to go, so... another $225K at that rate. $650K.

EDIT: Just for giggles, if the rate continues (which it likely won't overnight), we'd hit $450K around 8pm. Will watch with even more interest!

EDIT: Moved this from a thread I cannot remember the title of to here, since it makes more sense for me. (just before) 8pm and $450K.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark guckeyson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Updated to $500K and 3,000 backers early, since prepping kids for school is going to take precedence.

7am yesterday: $375K
7am today, as a guess: $500K

24 hours, $225K... $9,375/hour. 27 hours to go, another $250K if rate continues. $750K final.

EDIT: It ended up being closer to 8am before $500K rolled in. It's 8pm, we're at $633K. That's $133K in 12 hours (~$11,100/hour). With 14 hours to go, at that same rate, another $155K comes in. $788K final.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael Pigulla
Germany
Feldkirchen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
markguy wrote:
$788K final.

he he heee :-)

Any chance you wanna update this for the final funding?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.