United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
The website link on the Sails of Glory BGG page currently points to the anchorage which is a good forum but I'm wondering if there is an Ares page that would be better to show the product...

I don't have a good feel for a single best Ares page to link to, I get somewhat lost in the way the pages there are hooked together but perhaps I have not found the main Sails of Glory page there...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keegan Fink
United States
Havertown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.aresgames.eu/games/sails-of-glory-line

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check them out on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/SailsOfGlory

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
Lugburz wrote:

That does seem to be the better site for showing the ships, game description and getting to sample rules. Should it replace the current BGG link?

Publisher decision of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Ares page *should* be the primary one; however, as The Anchorage is an official destination for discussion it could easily be added below the game Description in the More Information section. This would give it better positioning than being only in the Web Links section which doesn't belie its status.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.