United States
Crown Point
Indiana
flag msg tools
NO! I'M SPARTACUS!
badge
I will find Myntokk and I will eat him.
mbmbmbmbmb
These were my first games ever for the FK.

Game one was Fallen vs. Guild Dwarves. Most of the opinion is that the GD should win this game. Early on I believed this was going to be the case. I don't have a lot of experience in this game and so I quickly dumped my first wall that I drew in a build magic. Oops.

Almost immediately after that, the GD killed my wall. The event doing 3 damage came up 2 turns in a row and he pounded the wall with an engineer finishing it off. Amazingly the FK held on with a series magic drains and a summoner that could summon next to himself.

The FK were able to whittle down the Dwarves and also maintain a defensive front. In the meantime a series of skeletal archers pinged a bit of damage and also died and denied magic to the Dwarves. The Dwarves were magic starved as 2 turns in a row a magic drain hurt them.

Finally a pair of champions come out. The 4 attack Dice FK champ hits the floor and advances vs the GD Summoner. 2 turns before that the GD's summoned their champ that an attack fails on if all dice don't hit. He was worn down by skeletal archers.

The first game ended as the GD champion fell to an Archer and the FK champ finished off the Dwarven Summoner.

Game two was Fallen vs Vanguard. The Fallen took an early lead and seemed to be dominating the game but the Vanguards kept it a war of attrition and healing and slowly they took control. Eventually their Champion with 8 life who could do 4 dice when Bloodied won the game because the Vanguard Summoner stood behind him healing him. Walls sealed him in more or less as well and so my Summoner could not get a ranged attack in on him.

Fallen had a chance to win but summoned their Champions in the wrong order.

I summoned the 4 attack champ to fight the minions and put a wall near the VG backside. Next turn I then summoned the champion with only 2 attack to fight the VG summoner. I just didn't have enough attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.